Wednesday 27 August 2014

Standing on the edge

The sheets smell of you
And so do my hands
I can barely take it now
Why don't you just end this up?
Leave me now, complete me!

The crevices of my wisdom box
Are tired of resonating the same words
The webs that time has knitted
Need to b cleaned
For new to b dreamt

I look around and eyes collapse
My arms tired of carrying the burden
As shoulders stoop
I cry loud
When will this trauma end?
I cry aloud

I dreamt of you like a ray of hope
Till it turned dark around
Is this is how we r to Part?
With hatred taking over love?
Every time?

I see people happy
And I look at my inverted smile
I search every nook & corner
Where is my freedom lost?
In which file? Exile?

There I was when we met
Naive as a baby's breath
Here I m years down the line
Shouting silence in mime
Painful, aye!

I love you too that can't b denied
But we can't always be one
I know my feeling I have often lied
And so I feel we are done
Happy parting?

Those teary nights I spent in despair
And those tickles we walked togethr
I sure have grown a lot arnd u
But is that enough? I ask you too?

For d world won't get my rhyme
Neither will they see us divine
But I hope u know u hv changd me
For good and bad, together
Changed me forever

I sing those abode
To a soulless being
Because to me u exist in head
I will love you till I m dead

#PhDdiaries
-Diary of an Oxymoron

No comments:

Post a Comment