Thursday 19 February 2015

Painless Wound

It stays there
nomatter what
the stitchless sturture
Bleeds often
red, black, blue
painless,
that is in its nature

I cant recall
the incident
nor
the date, day, time
of the not-so-tragic fall
is it not important
or a lost cause
a bitter experience, sweet and sour

Medication?
Did i hear you right?
Hah! Not worth the penny spent
This painless jerk
resting on my skin
has lasted enough
to become hard to mend

I cant recall
what makes it bleed
nor
the trigger that stops the flow
It is not important
I guess I know
the joy
of the memory lapse
of the insatiable failure's glow

No cure
Or do I cherish the remains
of a memory long lost
For the pain
has ceased
and stain
intact
Makes me, Me, Me, Me
So hollow


- Diary of an Oxymoron

No comments:

Post a Comment