Thursday 1 May 2014

Knots

Melting, in this land of heat 
As I try to stay afloat I often meet
The sunshine, the shaking land and wind crazy
Making me water, so hazy

I am falling, dunno where to flow 
No direction no place to go 
Uncertainties in my trembling self I see
Maybe waiting to phase out to free

the smiles r erasing out, 
In solitude I often pout
You see me as this shining flow
And I m here, shud I stand still or should I grow?

 oh sunshine, of land why the pain? 
Wat is there in phasing out to gain? 
Loosing a part of me every second of the day
April, or month f may

I enjoy the tremble, the suffocating knots,
On blank pages they are red blots
They make me feel alive, dying
It's no joke, no m not lying

should I enjoy the change or break free? 
Should I transform into new or just stay me?
Not easy, knot easy, it is to answer. Isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment