Thursday 1 May 2014

Questions

And you ask me if I want it. 
What's the fun in questioning 
When all I will do is run away! 
Questions haunt me

And you ask me why the pain
What is good to question about it
When all I expect is you to know it
Because, questions haunt me

And you ask me what I need in life
What is good to questions wants 
When all I want is to sail through towards
Because, questions haunt me

And you ask me why I react as I do
What is good to question escapism 
When all I want is somebody to bring me back
Because, questions haunt me

And you ask me when will I decide
What is good to question d reactions 
When all I want is to enjoy actions alone
Because, questions haunt me

And u ask me how I see the future 
What is good to ques the un arrived
When all I want is 2 cherish the time together
Because, ques haunt me

And you ask, oh you ask
Answering to me has always been panicing task
Why wonder when I m here, why think hard
Because, questions haunt me!

The book of life, should not question
As if there weren't tests otherwise enough 
You ask, you wonder, you ques, I gasp
It Sounds tough!

It's a wish, you make 
It's a pain, put at stake 
It's a journey, then why future we wonder
Give in to moment, just.. Just surrender

Because, questions haunt me

- Diary of an Oxymoron 

No comments:

Post a Comment