Saturday 29 November 2014

Faded scribbles

Write-erase
Write-erase
Write-erase & write
Till it gets engraved in my skin
Of felted memories & sadistic pleasures

I bleed
Red and blue
My nerves cry a soulful moan
I lie there with stain forever
Stain to cherish
Stain of pain

They tear the pages i wrote with my hand
Can they
Tear the moments i lived?
Can they
Tear erase undo each second
Can they? Undo

I am no joker
But i laugh on myself
Naive they say
I wish to be
Of the inhumanly ways of living
And cry

I m no kite
But i fly very often
Bird they say
I wish to be
Of the sailing ways in air define
And try

Write erase and erase it all
Destroy the nerves
But these marks will stay
Like memories of a fragrant clay

Mold them once again
I will. I will. Reshape. Regain.
Until then
You write erase
Cyclical style.

- Diary of an Oxymoron 

No comments:

Post a Comment