Saturday 1 November 2014

the end of the tunnel

The cursor stares at me
Questions my intention of being so attached
I make another click sound and it snaps
The over burdened keys of iMine
Are tired of my fingers lingering over
They fail to fulfil my desire, of being better
Just when I fall in love with sense
Technology fails me
I start all over again, like a lab rat
Is this my destiny?
sitting and puking words out of my hands
Or there is more to come, worth cherishing?
I might fall in love, again
But no, i should not
Because the pleasure that this process has given me
Is painful in its own sultry way
I might give up,
But, not today, yet another day.
Oh the endless cycle of sense
Your monotony is killing me
What awaits?
Awaiting to be free.
-Diary of an Oxymoron

No comments:

Post a Comment