Saturday 10 March 2012

Ahoy! Ahan! Oh Yeah!

You just know things are going crazy when you sit around silent inside and everything around seems going round and round. Definitely not doped or drunk, but the reality is that either you are entering or have entered that stage of your life when everything is confusing, so-not-simple, messy and boggling.. when everyone around looks like one mad human saying some random shyt you either don't understand or maybe you just don't wanna give it a thought..presently am in that stage..

A girl, oops woman.. going to turn 25 soon.. I almost find myself randomly thinking about the same things everyday..with new twists and turns.. having had three blogs earlier with pseudo names and random politically correct stuff posted on it, I am today..ready to speak my heart out, type my mind down and hold my head high and punch reality in your face! Ahoy! In your face!!

So.. dunno where I was..but here I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment