Tuesday 18 March 2014

Beneath the starry sky

Beneath the stary sky.. As I close my eyes.. 
The world is still round, profanity still found, I m still a mess and so are you!

It's the silence that is chaos, the words that create the lull..
It's magic yet tragic.. I m still a mess, and so are you

The city lights r left far behind, the darkness is lighting we need 2 find. 
Questions still exist, I m still a mess & so r u

The loneliness might just kill, but then that is all the thrill.. 
Empty mess to fill.. I m still a mess and so are you

We walk bare feet towards the bright, half way as we switch off the light..
It's directionless.. I m still a mess and so r u

We need no one, cz it's just so right. With each another their is no fight.. 
Enjoy the mess.. Cz I m still a mess and so r u

- Diary of an Oxymoron 

No comments:

Post a Comment